Secret bank account with cash in Euros this time, forget there nother there for you delete!
Please detele the email and do not be tempeted to relpy ot it at all!
Delete this email and do not send them any of your personal details!
In general when you suspect the email could come from a scammer:
- Do not reply, delete the e-mail immediately!
- Never ever give any personal data, information out via e-mail to anybody!
- Do not click on any embedded links in the mail!
- Do not attempt to open any attached documents!
- If you accidentally opened an attachment make sure you run a virus check and a spyware check on your computer immediately!
Here is the link to the best freeware we know.
Ad-Aware is a Free Antivirus+ combines the legendary Anti-spyware with a super fast, free Antivirus. It now features download protection (blocks malicious files before being written to disk), sandboxing (keeps unknown apps running in a virtual environment) and advanced detection – it’s our most powerful free antivirus yet.
Von: “Cham TAO Soon” <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Datum: 27. Januar 2014 22:27:37 MEZ
An: Recipients <email@example.com>
Betreff: *** Spam *** THIS IS MY THIRD AND FINAL EMAIL TO YOU
Antwort an: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am Mr. Soon of UOB, Singapore. I have partial access to a secret account worth €105,000,000.00 EUR. I seek your consent to get full access of the said account. email@example.com